Contents Packout Services
If your residents or businesses are damaged by water, fire, smoke or mold, CORE Group’s cleaning and restoration experts are your best choice for content restoration and packaging. Some scenes may require moving resident and business contents for quick and thorough cleaning and recovery.
CORE Group provides a full range of packaging services. During the catering service of CORE Group, your goods will be kept in a safe air-conditioned environment. They will stay there until the cleaning and repair process is complete.
When packing and restoring content process, CORE Group will:
- Perform an inventory check
- Pack and ship items to our air-conditioned warehouse
- Provide paper copies of all items that have been shipped to our warehouse.
- Clean, deodorize, pack and store goods in our warehouse as needed.
- Register and track content during the restoration process.
- Schedule the items to be returned.
The fire can be extinguished, but your valuables are still in danger. We know what your property means to you. For the handling, cleaning and storage of valuables, our packaging team has received comprehensive training in packaging and inventory management. We will work hard to restore, package and deliver your permanent or business content to a remote location. Your belongings will be given the best care, including photo files, ID numbers and detailed lists. Through our packaging and recovery process, our team will process the inventory, pack and transport your items to a climate-controlled warehouse.
The types of home and office content typically packaged after disasters include everything from furniture and carpets to books, collectibles, and documents. These items can withstand damage from fire, water, smoke, soot and even mold. Upholstery and carpets may also need to be cleaned, which usually requires dehydration and drying. In addition, clothing sometimes needs to be dry-cleaned, which should also be taken into consideration.
Our automated on-site inventory process records every inventory item and tracks the status of your items from collection to return. Please rest assured that all your valuables will be cleaned, deodorized and repaired by our skilled technicians. Every item in your home usually requires a different cleaning process and method. The CORE recovery team has decades of years of experience and the knowledge to properly handle any property you own. They understand how difficult this experience is and need everything to return to its pre-loss condition, a necessary step to ensure your peace of mind during the recovery process.
Many homeowners suffer property losses and natural disasters every year. Floods and fires across the country. Unfortunately, few of these homeowners have nowhere to go. Your goods remain in the damaged apartment. CORE provides packaging and storage services during the recovery process. We can take your valuables out of the area and return them to you after your home has been renovated. Our remanufacturers are very dedicated and meticulous in packaging and remanufacturing. We will keep a list of every item removed from your property, including the condition and location of the item.
Damage Restore vs. Replace Decisions
If smoke damage occurs, we will try our best to restore the entire property to the state before the damage. In some cases, when fire or smoke is severely damaged, certain items cannot be recovered. The cost of rebuilding others may be higher than their actual cost. We advise you and your insurance agent and show you what we can do as professional restorers in the event of severe smoke damage.
If your house is damaged by fire or smoke, we will:
- Coordinate along with your insurance agent
- Remove items that will not be moved, including items that will not be restored
- Pack your things safely and we will make a detailed checklist for you, every box and every item. Your belongings will be transported to a safe place for cleaning and storage
- Recycle, clean, deodorize, repack and store your belongings
- Report the progress of your recovery request on a regular basis
- Arrange for return after restoration and reconstruction
The CORE team is well-trained in handling all types of residential and commercial real estate products. In fact, we treat your items as ours. Like our restoration services, our packaging services are also suitable for various situations. From house fires to flash floods, our team will quickly save your belongings and bring them back after the work is completed. As part of the maintenance of our facilities, packaging services allow us to safely restore your items to their new condition. We use off-site equipment to reduce the risk of further damage or contamination.
The first step taken by our experts in assessing damage not only define the categories of water damage to your property but also define all types of water ingress. Basically, this means to buyers that we look at moisture and how it affects the drying process.
Our Cleaning Methods:
- Hand-washing and drying: Items must be hand-washed very carefully in order to use dry methods for water-sensitive items.
- Ultrasonic cleaning: similar to the process used by jewelers to clean jewelry; sonic vibration helps to gently remove soot and minimize the handling of items that may cause damage. Common items for ultrasonic cleaning include blinds, collectibles and other small items.
- Restoration Dry Cleaning: Use special cleaning services for recovery, including inventory control and documentation of clothing and textiles, including bedding, curtains, etc.
- Furniture and upholstery cleaning: This requires special equipment, products and technicians trained and certified in the furniture industry provided by ServiceMaster. Furniture and upholstery cleaning: This requires ServiceMaster equipment, products, and professional technicians who have undergone furniture restoration training and certification.
- If your home or business is affected by water, fire, smoke, or mold, CORE Group cleaning and restoration experts are your best choice for content restoration and packaging. We don’t just want to clean your items, we also want to restore them to their original state: if your items are by our side, our experts will treat all items with care.
Our commitment to customer safety, satisfaction and professional excellence is reflected in the growth and development of our organization. We work with all insurance companies and continue to apply industry best practices. We wholeheartedly provide you with impeccable service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We value all relationships with homeowners and the insurance, property management and real estate industries.